This post might include affiliate links for products that I know and LOVE!
As many of you know, this year I’ve been working on eliminating toxins from my family’s life. For this to work, I have to do this in a way that’s sustainable and cost-friendly. I’m so excited to share with you my Thieves laundry soap hack today! This hack turns one bottle into one gallon.
Here’s Your Thieves Laundry Soap Hack:
- Grab a one-gallon glass container. I prefer one with a spout, I got mine from Amazon. Here’s the link. Pour your ENTIRE bottle of Thieves laundry soap into the glass container.
- Add 2 caps of Thieves Household Cleaner.
- Add 30 drops of your choice of essential oil. I used Citrus Fresh. Gently stir.
- Take your original laundry soap container and fill it up with water. This gets every bit of laundry soap out of the container. No waste here!
- Slowly pour the water into your glass jar until full to the top. This may take a couple of times! Gently stir again. You’re done!
Get Thieves at a 24% Discount!
If you join my Naturally Grace-Filled Homemakers Young Living team, you can get Thieves at a 24% discount! No obligation to sell anything (unless you want passive income for your fam!), store credit on ALL purchases, oil education, free gifts, and more. Email me at [email protected], visit this link or comment below and I’ll send you more info!
Does it stay mixed – consistently same? I hope I am making my question clear. Thank you!
Yes! I have had absolutely zero separation!
How much do you use in one load?
I use about 1/8 C. for a small or lightly soiled load and 1/4 C. for a larger or heavily soiled load!