This post might include affiliate links for products that I know and LOVE!
This Twix Cheesecake was my birthday dessert. I wanted to make something extra special this year. Social distancing gave me the perfect excuse to brainstorm something delicious. This cheesecake is low-carb, sugar-free, keto-friendly, and a THM:S
The cheesecake has a cookie-like crust made from almond flour. I really love using almond flour in my cheesecake crusts because it’s as close to graham crackers as I can get!
I actually cut my usual measurements for cheesecake filling in half because of the caramel and chocolate topping. I loved this result and found that the filling was a lot smoother this way and it baked more evenly.
I wanted to include a picture of the caramel sauce for your reference. Any time I post something with a sugar-free caramel, I get a lot of messages asking me why it’s so light! My sugar-free caramel sauce has always been light and I promise it still tastes good.
My Twix Cheesecake makes 1 9-inch pan (here’s the one I use!) or 16 slices. I cut the slices small because it’s so rich. It freezes beautifully, with only slight changes to the texture, so feel free to save some for later!
Want More Desserts? Check out:
Pin This Post Here!
- 2 C. Almond Flour
- 1/8 t. Mineral Salt (Omit if using salted butter)
- 1 Doonk Stevia or 1 t. Gentle Sweet
- 1/4 C. Melted Butter
- 16 oz. 1/3 Fat Cream Cheese
- 3/4 C. Gentle Sweet
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 T. Lemon Juice
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 1/2 C. Butter
- 1/2 C. Cream
- 1/4 C. Gentle Sweet
- 1/8 t. Mineral Salt
- 1/2 t. Gluccie or Xanthan Gum (Optional, makes thicker)
- 1-2 C. Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Crust: Preheat oven to 350. Grease the bottom of a 9-inch pan. Combine all ingredients well. Press into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Filling: Whip cream cheese until smooth. Add in sweetener. Mix again. Beat in eggs one at a time. Lastly, mix in extracts. Spread on top of cooled crust and bake for 30 minutes or until JUST the middle is slightly jiggly. Let cool until at room temp.
- Caramel: Bring Butter, Cream, and Gentle Sweet to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer until thick. Take off heat and add salt and optional thickener. Let cool then spread over cheesecake. Put the cheesecake int he fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Chocolate Topping: Melt chocolate chips and spread on top of the cheesecake. Place cheesecake back in the fridge until ready to eat.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 337Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 121mgFiber: 4gSugar: 1gProtein: 7g