This post might include affiliate links for products that I know and LOVE!
This Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is a showstopper for sure. It has a rich chocolate crust followed by a velvety cheesecake filling. The cheesecake is studded with chocolate chips and drizzled with a salted caramel sauce. You’ll have a hard time believing this cheesecake is sugar-free! This is a recipe I’d serve to any guest. Actually, I really want to serve it to someone non-THM and see if they notice a difference. 🙂
This recipe is a little more involved than other recipes I post, but I promise, it’s worth it. The prep work is very minimal for a cheesecake. Simply prep the crust..
Add the filling..
and bake for a decadent treat!
I’ve simplified it as much as possible because #MomLife. This cheesecake is so rich that you don’t need more than a sliver. This recipe makes one 10-inch cheesecake. I cut mine into 16 small slices. This recipe was a hit with my husband and boys! I’m lucky I remembered to photograph it before they knew it was there. I have stored my cheesecake in the freezer and it made a great frozen pie. Just let it thaw for a few minutes on the counter before you try to dig in. 🙂
You Might Also Like..
Here’s What Products I Used:
*Note: I used another kind of sugar-free chocolate chips for this recipe, but here’s a link for my favorite chocolate chips from THM!
Pin My Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Here!
- 2 T. Melted Butter
- 1/2 C. Baking Blend
- 2 T. Cocoa Powder
- 1 t. Super Sweet
- 1 pinch Mineral Salt
- 3 8 oz. packages Cream Cheese (Room temperature)
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 C. Super Sweet
- 3 T. Lemon Juice
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 1 t. Caramel Extract
- 1/2 C. Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 2 T. Butter
- 1/4 t. Molasses (Optional)
- 1 T. Gentle Sweet
- 2 T. Cream
- 2 pinch Mineral Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350. Mix all crust ingredients together. Press into a 10-inch pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Whip together the cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, lemon juice, vanilla, and caramel extract until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips. Spread on top of baked crust and bake for 50-55 minutes or until set. Let cool.
- Melt the butter, salt, and sweeteners together. Bring to a boil and let simmer until thick. Remove from heat and add the cream. Pour over top of cooled cheesecake. If you'd like a thicker sauce, feel free to sprinkle in 1/4 t. of gluccie.
Can I bake this in a 9 inch springform pan?
Yes you can!
Hi! I plan on making this tonight but I don’t have Gentle Sweet. What is a good substitute? I have Pyure, Swerve and Xyliyol and Super Sweet.
I’ve used the same amount of Swerve successfully! 🙂 Hope you like it!